General Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ZEN (S & B sensory ltd). When you visit ZEN, book in for sessions or parties including online services you are agreeing to adhere to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions must be adhered to by all visitors to the centre, paying customers, parents and carers and members of groups or parties.
RULES OF USE
Here at Zen all our sensory rooms have been designed and installed to be as safe as possible for everyone who visits. As some of the areas have soft play and activity play we understand that due to the nature of this, accidents can still sometimes happen. We cannot accept any responsibility for injury or damage to anyone using them or their clothing. Parental/carers supervision is required at all times for babies, toddlers, children and others who require additional support, as it is not the responsibility of staff. We do not have food or catering facilities on site. Customers are allowed to bring in their own food but this is to be eaten in the activity room only.
- All babies, children and anyone who requires additional support must always be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years and supervised at all times . S&B Sensory ltd do not accept responsibility for the supervision for anyone unless arrangement has been made and agreed prior with Management.
- Footwear can be worn throughout the centre but is to be removed, socks must be worn, when using the waterbed, Cacoon nest swing, interactive floor panel and ball pool’s.
- The Cacoon nest swing can hold a maximum weight of 200kg
- The waterbed can hold a maximum weight of 250kg
- Hoists are made available to be used by those who are fully trained in the use of a mobile hoist. S&B Sensory recommends that a minimum of two people are used when using the hoists. S&B Sensory carry out regular checks on the hoists and they are maintained and serviced in line with our health and safety policy. S&B Sensory cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused to any persons through misuse of the hoists.
- Hoist slings are made available, however S&B Sensory recommend bringing the users own sling to be used. All slings in the centre are kept in good condition and checked daily. It is the users responsibility to check all slings and hoists are in working order before use.
- NO food is to be taken into the Water, UV and Lights room. Only drinks in a suitable cup with a lid are permitted in these rooms.
- It is forbidden to smoke, vape or use any form of electronic cigarette within the centre.
- We cannot take any responsibility for any lost or stolen items inside the centre or in the car park area.
- Any property that is found will be kept for 4 weeks, after this time S&B Sensory have the right to donate it to charity if uncollected. We will ensure all reasonable efforts are made to reunite property with their owner.
- Cars parked within the car park are done so at owners own risk.
- Any form of fighting, bullying, verbal abusive aggression or any other behaviour that is deemed to be unacceptable towards ZEN staff, visitors, other users of the centre will not be tolerated under any circumstances. ZEN staff will ask any persons displaying this type of behaviour to leave and may refuse any future bookings or entry to the centre. Managers of ZEN do have the right to implement a total ban where felt it is required. We ask that all visitors report any such behaviours to a staff member of ZEN immediately who will address the situation.
- Please report any concerns to a ZEN staff member immediately .
- Anyone who is feeling unwell is asked to not attend their session and it will be reschedule for a later date when you are well. We ask that anyone who has experienced sickness or diarrhoea in the last 48 hours to not visit the centre.
- Parents/guardians/carers must always accept full responsibility and adhere to these policies. It is their responsibility to explain to all members of their group the terms and conditions and ensure they are followed by all.
- All accidents and injuries are to be reported to a ZEN staff member to ensure the necessary assistance is given. This will be looked into to help try and prevent any further occurrences and will be recorded and reported in line with our policies.
- Please notify any spillages to a ZEN staff member to be cleaned up immediately.
- Please notify ZEN staff of any damage to any of the equipment to ensure relevant action is taken and where required reported.
- S&B Sensory have the right to charge you for any malicious damage to any of the equipment caused by yourself or members of your group.
- We require a 48hr period of notice of cancellation of a session for a full refund to be given.
- All session bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment
- Availability for sessions cannot be guaranteed without prior booking.
- All prices are subject to change at any time.
- If for any reason the centre needs to be closed by S&B Sensory then full refunds will be given.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- We do not store credit card details.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: – ZEN S&B Sensory, Skipton Road, Felliscliffe, Harrogate, HG3 2LP
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- All credit card details are entered on a secure page and are transferred using the SSL encryption method.
- CCTV is in operation in areas within and outside the building.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of S&B Sensory and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by S&B Sensory Ltd
S&B Sensory has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that S&B Sensory shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: 15/05/2020