Terms and Conditions for ZENBOXES & Use of ZEN Sensory Centre
Welcome to S&B Sensory Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales under number 11969247. Our registered office is 7 Princes Square, Harrogate, HG1 1ND. Our operating office ZEN S&B Sensory Ltd, Skipton Road, Felliscliffe, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG3 2LP. Telephone number 01423313510 and email address email@example.com.
RULES OF USE of ZEN Sensory Centre
Here at Zen all our sensory rooms have been designed and installed to be as safe as possible for everyone who visits. As some of the areas have soft play and activity play we understand that due to the nature of this, accidents can still sometimes happen. We cannot accept any responsibility for injury or damage to anyone using them or their clothing. Parental/carers supervision is required at all times for babies, toddlers, children and others who require additional support, as it is not the responsibility of staff. We do not have food or catering facilities on site. Customers are allowed to bring in their own food but this is to be eaten in the activity room only.
Due to current government guidelines we have had to make changes to our bookings and sessions. There are now 2 types of sessions you can book –
Full access booking – This is a £30.00 for a bubble, a bubble can be made up of 6 people including babies and toddlers, this booking works on a rotation basis where you will have 20mins in each of the rooms exclusively for your bubble and we will rotate you from room to room.
Entire centre booking – This is £100 for 1 hour and you have exclusive use of the entire centre to use as you wish. For this type of booking the total numbers are 15 including babies and toddlers (unless agreed beforehand with management). This booking is only available to established groups – such as baby toddler groups, support groups, nurseries, activity groups, etc (when booking this type of booking you are agreeing to the terms and conditions which will be reiterated by management when booking)
Entire centre bookings for families with loved ones who have additional needs are at a reduced price of £50 per hour.
Entire centre bookings must be made via, phone, email or messenger.
- All babies, children and anyone who requires additional support must always be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 years and supervised at all times . S&B Sensory ltd do not accept responsibility for the supervision for anyone unless arrangement has been made and agreed prior with Management.
- Footwear is not to be worn throughout the centre and is to be removed on entry. Exceptions can be made for those with specific needs around mobility.
- The Cacoon nest swing can hold a maximum weight of 200kg
- The waterbed can hold a maximum weight of 250kg
- Tracking hoists have been fitted in the toilet area and the Lights room. The hoist in the toilet area can hold 160kg and the hoist inn the Lights room can hold 350kg. These hoists are available for those who are fully trained to use them. S&B Sensory recommends that a minimum of two people is used when using the hoists. S&B Sensory carry out regular checks on the hoists and they are maintained and serviced in line with our health and safety policy. S&B Sensory cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused to any persons through misuse of the hoists.
- Mobile hoists are made available to be used by those who are fully trained in the use of a mobile hoist. S&B Sensory recommends that a minimum of two people are used when using the hoists. S&B Sensory carry out regular checks on the hoists and they are maintained and serviced in line with our health and safety policy. S&B Sensory cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused to any persons through misuse of the hoists.
- Hoist slings are made available, however S&B Sensory recommend bringing the users own sling to be used. All slings in the centre are kept in good condition and checked daily. It is the users responsibility to check all slings and hoists are in working order before use.
- NO food is to be taken into the Water, UV and Lights room. Only drinks in a suitable cup with a lid are permitted in these rooms.
- It is forbidden to smoke, vape or use any form of electronic cigarette within the centre.
- We cannot take any responsibility for any lost or stolen items inside the centre or in the car park area.
- Any property that is found will be kept for 4 weeks, after this time S&B Sensory have the right to donate it to charity if uncollected. We will ensure all reasonable efforts are made to reunite property with their owner.
- Cars parked within the car park are done so at owners own risk.
- Any form of fighting, bullying, verbal abusive aggression or any other behaviour that is deemed to be unacceptable towards ZEN staff, visitors, other users of the centre will not be tolerated under any circumstances. ZEN staff will ask any persons displaying this type of behaviour to leave and management have the right to refuse any future bookings or entry to the centre. Managers of ZEN do have the right to implement a total ban where felt it is required. We ask that all visitors report any such behaviours to a staff member of ZEN immediately who will address the situation.
- Please report any concerns to a ZEN staff member immediately.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell is asked to not attend their session and it will be reschedule for a later date when you are well. We ask that anyone who has experienced sickness or diarrhoea in the last 48 hours to not visit the centre.
- Anyone showing signs or experienced symptoms of Covid19 within the last 14 days will be asked to leave the centre and their session will be rebooked at a later date. Signs are –
- Temperature above 37.8
- Persistent cough
- Loss sense of smell or taste
- General feeling of being unwell
- Temperature check will be taken for everyone who is entering the centre. This is to be done by a member of staff using a Infra-red Thermometer where no contact is required. Staff are required to wear protective gloves when doing so. Anyone showing a temperature of 37.8 or over will be refused entry and asked to reschedule.
- Parents/guardians/carers must always accept full responsibility and adhere to these policies. It is their responsibility to explain to all members of their group the terms and conditions and ensure they are followed by all.
- All accidents and injuries are to be reported to a ZEN staff member to ensure the necessary assistance is given. This will be looked into to help try and prevent any further occurrences and will be recorded and reported in line with our policies.
- Please notify any spillages to a ZEN staff member to be cleaned up immediately.
- Please notify ZEN staff of any damage to any of the equipment to ensure relevant action is taken and where required reported.
- S&B Sensory have the right to charge you for any malicious damage to any of the equipment caused by yourself or members of your group.
- We require a 48hr period of notice of cancellation of a session for a full refund to be given.
- All session bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment
- Availability for sessions cannot be guaranteed without prior booking.
- All prices are subject to change at any time.
- If for any reason the centre needs to be closed by S&B Sensory then full refunds will be given.
- If the centre is to close due to local or government restrictions that are enforced than full refunds will be given, or an option of a credit note will be offered.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- We do not store credit card details.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: – ZEN S&B Sensory, Skipton Road, Felliscliffe, Harrogate, HG3 2LP
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- All credit card details are entered on a secure page and are transferred using the SSL encryption method.
- CCTV is in operation in areas within and outside the building.
Terms and conditions for purchasing ZEN boxes
By ordering a ZENBOX or subscribing to one of our subscription packages you are agreeing you have read the terms and conditions and agree to adhere to these. If for any reason you do not agree to our terms and conditions please do not order or sign up to our subscriptions. S&B Sensory Ltd have the right to change and amend these terms and conditions as and when, however terms will not change to orders that have previously been made before any change.
S&B Sensory reserves the right to change pricing of any of its products without prior notice, however changes will not be made to orders already been placed and received and acknowledged by S&B Sensory Ltd before the change was made.
Username and Passwords
A username and password will be provided on registration. It is you r responsibility to safeguard this information. There will be an option within your account to change your password to something more memorable.
When registering with us users must be at least 18 years of age, to adhere to the terms of the Subscription contract.
Orders and Subscriptions
You can purchase a one off ZENBOX or subscribe to a subscription package by following the links on our ZENBOX website page. Once you have selected your desired item you will have a chance to check your order and correct any errors or change your mind before submitting to order on our checkout page.
All orders are subject of acceptance from S&B Sensory Ltd. Acknowledgement and acceptance of your order will be confirmed via email. If for any reason an order is declined than an email will be sent to give reason.
S&B Sensory will also send a further email once your order has been dispatched.
When purchasing a one off ZENBOX we aim to dispatch within 48hrs, however please allow up to 10 working days.
When purchasing a subscription package of Bi-Monthly (every 2nd Month) you are accepting that your subscription will have an initial payment then reoccurring payments every 2nd month which you agree to. Payments will be deducted on the date of the month from when your first order was made. Your subscription will automatically extend for successive months at your original purchase rate.
Cancellation can be done at anytime and for any reason. If cancellation is given within 5 days of the next due payment, then payment will still be taken and a final ZENBOX sent. To cancel your subscription, you can log in to your account and select the ‘Cancel’ option.
You can amend/update payment details through your account online.
Pricing and Delivery
All prices are inclusive of VAT and include delivery to all parts of the UK. Additional charges will be added for outside of the UK and you as the customer will be responsible for any additional charges.
We aim to have your Box delivered to you within 2 weeks of your initial order date, however in circumstances out of our control, regarding stock and suppliers it may take up to 30days.